You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

Good idea.

It's a great concept and you've got the makings for some great jokes, but it just needs a bit more work. Spend a bit more time smoothing out the video, work on the voices. Mega man was particularly annoying. Change the music. Maybe even vary it up a bit, but the 8 bit music throughout really doesn't work.

I think this shows real potential, so keep at it.

HALO-Combat Erected! V1.1 HALO-Combat Erected! V1.1

Well for an early flash...

You did an alright job. But yeah, it does suck and I can see why you hate it. The jokes are mostly lame and unimaginitive and have little to do with actual gameplay. You definitely figured out your shit with the Left 4 Speed flashes though.

HILT: issue #1 HILT: issue #1

Splendid

I nice little comic. Once again though I have to say, someone should proofread your work lol

Confuzed = Confused
Portest = Protest
Desicrating = Desecrating

And those are all on one page. Everything else is beautiful, don't listen if anyone says otherwise, just double check your spelling lol It's terrible to see something good blemished by something so trivial.

Emptygoddess responds:

Hey, an S turning into a Z is always a time for celebration. It has evolved into its cooler form.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

What About Canadians?

Very Nice.. Didn't like how it kept swtiching itself back to high quality though! Anyways, what about a Canadian Desktop? The Canadian anthem is the shortest and Come-on, Other than Quebec We're ALL From Britain!

The Truth About Cigarette The Truth About Cigarette

Nice Man

Good Job, I like the style. This is very good for a quick laugh, although it would be better if you made it longer, more jokes...

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Sweet

I'm a huge fan of all the sim girl style games (wish their were more ^_^) and furthermore JJAGoodfella you are a F*cking retard, anyone who plays this would notice it's to brush up on skillz and such not to replace and empty void in a nerds life